Local News

Fire inside Lauderhill home

Lauderhill, Florida – On Thursday Firefighters extinguished a fire inside a Lauderhill home.
According to the firefighting crews, the fire erupted at a home along Northwest 15th Court.
American Red Cross officials believe that the fire started from a damaged microwave.
Three people were inside of the house when the fire erupted and are now being assisted by the Red Cross.

Raymond Simpson

Raymond Simpson is a California native, a longtime Coral Springs resident, and the Editor at TSFD. He lives with his family in Coral Springs, where you can find him on weekends running – literally running – with his two golden retrievers.

Related Articles

Back to top button