Attend the Crandon Park 75th Jubilee Celebration with the rest of the South Florida community on November 19 and 20, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The eco-friendly festival will be held at Crandon Gardens, 6747 Crandon Blvd., in Key Biscayne.
This eco-festival will take place over the course of two days and will highlight Parks’ engagement in the process of developing a resilient and sustainable future. Attendants will have a great day together exploring a historical landmark.
Crandon Park in Miami-Dade County has been around for 75 years, and throughout that time it has provided services to the community’s 2.8 million citizens.
Take part in a variety of exciting and interesting eco-friendly recreation activities. These are some of the activities:
- A beach clean-up on Saturday morning
- Walking tours of Crandon Gardens
- Music performances
- A beer and wine garden
- Food for purchase
- A vendors’ market
- A fun zone with a variety of games
- Outdoor eco-inspired art installations
- Educational displays and demonstrationsGuests will also have the option to participate in a variety of expert-led interactive workshops, free of charge.
Admission to the event is completely free. Guests have access to parking spaces that are metered on-site.
Interested in volunteering at this event? Miami-Dade Parks is seeking volunteers to assist with event support. There are several opportunities available here.